Work Relationship Secret

Me and this woman have been together for a year now and everything is going fine but I get worried sometimes.. We work the same shift and same place and everyone at work always asks are you guys together are you and him dating and she's always saying no and she's always telling everyone I'm just a friend but outside of work its different were together.. she says its cause she's a private person but I think she's afraid to tell people about me. is this just a work thing or does she just not want to show me off?

Most Helpful Girl

• She just likes her privacy and wants to keep her personal life to herself. Work relationships get tricky when everyone knows about it and insists on giving their opinion.

What Girls Said 1

• If it were me.. I'd be nervous of how how both would be portrayed, i would probably do the same and keep everything on the dl.. such can be super hard :(

What Guys Said 3

• She shouldn't be ashamed of you. She's not a private person..just a liar. This is ridiculous. Do you lie to everyone at work when they ask you if you're dating her?

• I think it's just a work thing.

• Its not a work thing...its an Integrity thing

• The workplace is a weird environment. Everybody has to pretend they're "friends" and all the relations between people are highly weird and unnatural. I completely understand this woman when she wants to protect her privacy there. I wouldn't do otherwise.

• She likes her Privacy and she don't want that her privacy becomes publically