How would you feel about your girlfriend going to a party?

So this question is mainly for the guys..:)

Let me put it this way:

You have a girlfriend, and you two are together for sometime time now.. Something like two months..

Now your girlfriend was invited to this party in this club downtown where there is going to be like 5,000 people and she doesn't even know most of them.

Now you can't go to this party because you have something with your family that you can't miss. But your girlfriend still really wants to go, and she asks you if she can go with her friends even though you can't come. Which means going without you.

What will you tell her and why?

Thanks:) this is really important...

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I know what girls do at clubs, so I wouldn't be thrilled about it. Plus, it has only been 2 months so there is no trust there yet. Even if there was, I don't know if I would feel that great about it.

I guess I'd say "It's fine. I don't care if you go." I'm not going to stop you from doing what you want to do. I've never been into clubbing girls, so I'm hoping this never happens.

• So you tell her she can go.. and she can see you aren't really thrilled about it.. Would you get hurt if she went? I mean will it effect your relationship and how you feel about her..?

• Well, I wouldn't make her aware that I wasn't thrilled about it. I'm not in the business of trying to change people or encourage them to do what I want them to.

I would not be hurt if she went, but I will make a mental note of it if I am completely honest about it.

What Guys Said 2

• Of course I'd say go ahead. And take care.

Why? Because it's important that she has her own life and friends. And if there's a specific reason why I shouldn't trust her, then I wouldn't be with her in the first place.

• I'll let her go and have fun. Just don't flirt with guys and give out numbers. That would make me mad.

answer my question please? link

What Girls Said 0