Am I overreacting or is this normal?

Me and my boyfriend have been together for well over a year. But lately I've been having mixed feelings about him. Like whether we should take a break or completely split up. I have no problem saying I love him because I do but sometimes I feel like I don't anymore. Everything was fine in the beginning but now he's just annoying to me. I barely want to see him, when I do see him I don't wanna makeout or do anything physical. I've aslo tolerated his cheapskate ways for a long time. He rarely spends any money on me and he doesn't like to offer. (which is fine, Because usually I have my own money but a boyfriend should treat his girl every once in a while right?) But he doesn't mind spending tons of cash, selling some of his stuff and asking his family for help to help him buy a gaming computer so he can play his online games. He has ALL the money in the world for videogames but not one measley boquet of flowers for me! Everyone I told this to seems to understand but he's completely oblivious to it and if I told him he'd probably call me a damn gold-digger. He's recently come into a whole lot of money but he put it away. Now all he wants to do is stay at home, play games and not see the outside world for a looong time! I don't mean to say he's a bad guy. He treats me sweetly and is honest and loyal but I don't know if that can cut it anymore! I make excuses for him all the time but I feel like I'm kidding myself. I'm afriad that if I dump him, when I try to find another guy he'll be a scumbag. I'm at a loss for what to do. Some well thought out advice would be greatly appreciated.

Most Helpful Guy

• You should talk with him about this. I think it's normal to feel this way, but if you want to resolve this, you need to go to the source of the problem. Don't go in all guns blazing, though. Like you said, he's oblivious to all this. Approach it as such. Yes, he's your boyfriend and he should treat you, but sometimes people are just that unaware.

What Guys Said 2

• Have you told your boyfriend the same things you told us here? If not, have a chat with him and see what he says and does in response.

• I didn't see any part in there where you said you talked to him. Try that. outside of that, nobody on here can really offer must advice to that situation. you have to communicate what your problems are to him and see how he responds to it. if he realizes he's been neglecting you for games and tries to change, that's a start. if he keeps doing what he's doing, may as well dump him

What Girls Said 0