The only person who could make me so calm and happy; yet so infuriated?

okay, so, I was madly in love with this guy, to the point where he scared me to death almost, and he always had me on the edge of my seat, the only person who could make me so calm and happy yet so infuriated, so I went a little crazy, thinking hey, no guy tells me how it is, guys bow down to me, so I get super scared, and to try and get him to be put off with me, and leave me alone, and to stop messing my head up, so I sleep with his friend.. then in the middle of an argument on the phone I screamed it out in anger, and he was really drunk and was calling me all the sames under the sun, saying he never wanted to speak to me, calls me when I'm drunk and finally happy going 'are you happy now abby?' me:yeah? what do you mean.. him: well with what you've done cause if you are I'll go away.. me: no /: anyways, he drives down, and I'm absolutely terrified, cause his a bit of a gangster, and were driving somewhere.. and we stop.. right outside his best friends house, I'm crapping it thinking this is a setup, and he laughs madly and goes, no ones in you among his at my brothers, and I know this is stupid, but I slept with him in his friends house.. it was overwhelming, everything I'd been running away from.. I just am messed up and don't think he cares? and words got around to his friend... and its all just going down to pot, someone guide me? thank you. I know it hardly makes sense but I tried to make it as short as poss.

What Guys Said 1

• I think you need to somehow grow a brain

What Girls Said 0