Home, alone, really?

So I don't think I would ever in my life endure what I'm going to endure this Saturday. So my parents trust me (apparently enough to do this) to let me have a guy over while they are gone, and nobody's home. Normally, this wouldn't be a big deal anyway because they can trust me, but just yesterday he asked me if I wanted to do something, I don't know if I'm ready to do. I'm not sure how to go about this...do I just do it, or do I keep my limits and stand my ground?

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you like the guy? Do you want to do naughty things with him? Because then by all means, here is your opportunity.

What Guys Said 2

• Just be clear with him about what you are and aren't comfortable with. If he can't respect those boundaries then I wouldn't trust him to come over while you are alone.

• I think if it doesn't feel right then I wouldn't do it. You'll just end up regretting it.

What Girls Said 0