Will he text me back soon?

I met the most adorable guy online and I really like him he is into all the same things that I'm into like Elvis and Johnny cash ...and rockabilly .. I sent him a message online and he text me in we talked and stuff... I sent him some pinup photos of me and he loved them... He said I was very very beautiful and he enjoys texting me ... He lives in Montreal Quebec Canada and I live in California and I really like him a lot even though I don't know him all. To much I showed him an Elvis autograph that my mom gave me and he was amazed then I never heard from him again :( I text him and he hasn't answered will he text me back ... I don't wanna loose him :( cause he's really nice :) I just don't wanna drive myself crazy over a guy online :( do you think he will text me back ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sound like more a friendly chat then dating chat. You might hear from him again.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• probably will. Time difference creates gaps in communication. He might be a little discouraged because of the distance as well, or might have a gf.

• How long has he not texted you...?