Dating someone with the same name?

My name is Eryn and My boyfriends name is Aaron, have any of you ever known anyone dating someone with the same name? :)

I think it's kinda neat :) Haha

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a friend named Alexander who dated a girl named Alexandria. I used to joke about how funny it would be if they were married. "Hello, my name is Alex Peck and this is my wife, Alex Peck."

• hahaha true! at least they know the name would sound good if they did get married ;)

What Guys Said 3

• Valentines day movie taylor laughtner and taylor swift lol

• Now for me that'd bug me. Imagine your parents are over for dinner, and they both say (in my case Chris) Chris the dinners burning, and me and my partner run into each other and knock ourselves out. :(

• HAHA that's a risk I'm willing to take ;)

• So if he screams out a name at night, is he screaming yours or his own? o.O

What Girls Said 2

• Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner! :D They were such a cute couple! :)

oh and Eryn and Aaron are two different names though? They just sound very similar..

• Everyone here in Ohio pronounces it the same! Hahah! Oh yes I totally forgot about them, that was cute C:

• Oh... lol

Yeah, they were.. :/ I wish they'd get back together already! lol

• I'm a Jamie dating a James. Everyone's always like 'awwwww'

• Hahaha that's so cute :D!