On a scale between 1-10 how much do you hate when your messages are ignored?

When you send an email message a text, a voice mail etc and the person ignores them, how much do you hate it?

10 = I get very angry when it happens

1 = whatever

Most Helpful Girl

• If it is important, I want them to reply asap. So, within' 2 hours at least. They can find time to respond to it..

Other than that, it's whatever. - I'd say 4..

What Girls Said 9

• I'd say about a 7 or 8 but mainly because I am a sensitive person and take things too personally. I occasionally don't respond on accident, even to close friends (in my mind I respond, but in actuality I never responded haha). So, basically when someone doesn't respond, I most likely get upset for no reason. It's funny to see that most of the girls who answered don't care as much and the guys care more.

• 10!

Unless I think there is a chance they didn't read the message.

Or if its someone I rarely talk to.

But if its a friend of mine or a guy, and they get the message, and implied a response was desired, then !

Its worse when they reply but then stop replying. Its like, did you just hang up on me? O NO You DID'INT!

• 1, depending who it is and what the message is about. It never reaches a 10 though. That's a ridiculous thing to get angry about.

• Why is it ridiculous?

• Even if that person was a boyfriend?

• well, like I said.. depending who it is and what the message is about. It never reaches a 10 though.

• Eh, about a 2. After a while I get a pang on annoyance, but then I ignore it. I mean, its not really that big of a deal in the long run.

• what if it was your bf?

• Eh, he might be busy or his phone might've died or maybe he's going through some family stuff. If he's ignoring you all the time maybe he doesn't actually like you. If its every once in a while he probably has a good reason. If this is the first time, just let it go.

• 5. It doesn't bother me that much, but after a while it can.

• Well I don't go screaming out if I don't get my message answered, it will be answered "eventually", so maybe 4.

• What PoeticNinja said...

• 1

• Why doesn't it bother you?

• Hmm I've put up with friends and acquaintances doing it for whatever reason over the years. I've learnt not to take it personally, I don't even mind if they don't reply just because they're lazy.

• A 10 for sure.

What Guys Said 3

• I used to be 9-10 but now I've lowered to a 7

I still get upset because I mean HOW long does it take to reply to a message!

but if they don't want to they don't have to

I can't control it.

So while I'm waiting to get a response, I usually do something else to get my mind off of the message and/or her.

• lol yes it is very annoying so I would say an 8-what about you?

• depends on the person, but id say 6.