What does it mean we can mess around but have an understanding you are mine?

I started dating this guy and we were talking about what we were looking for in a relationship and he said to me: "we can mess around and have an understanding that you are mine" I didn't understand what he meant when he said that, can someone explain to me what is the meaning.

Most Helpful Guy

• Did you ask HIM what he meant?

If not...ask him b4 asking here. He'll know the meaning of his words better than us. :-X

What Guys Said 1

• Here's a crazy idea, ask him...

• then I wouldn't be here asking his question idiot!

• -_- that's was my point.

What Girls Said 3

• Sound like a psycho to me. Run far far.

• He sounds like he wants to use you for his own lusts, and thus isn't interested in a serious relationship, rather a fling. but he also doesn't want you to flirt with other guys. so pretty much he wants everything his way; he's the boss. Honestly he sounds like no good, I'd stay away from him. He sounds like a real player.

• Which meant "even though we are messing around, you will only be with me and no one else" He is basically counting you as his own property.