My face is scarred and I am going out tonight?

Last night I cut myself shaving and I now 2 small razor burn-like scars on the side of my chin. It wasn't noticeable this morning and now it's reddish. It looks like I got some fruit punch on my face.

There are some end of the year parties I'm going to tonight and I want to look good, so I could possibly meet girls and/or hook up tonight. What should I do about this?

Updates:
Doesn't even matter anymore. No girl even wanted to talk to me.

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Guy

• dont even worry about it man jsut go out have fun as long as your the life of the party and self confident you'll be a champ you should have a problem hooking up with girls.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• borrow make up from your sis? lol I don't know really...if it looks like a scar then I'd think it's from shaving and I wouldn't mind...

0|0
    0|0
  • Do not worry that is a part of being a male lol

0|1
    0|0
  • go buy some cover up .. trust me no one will even notice..

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• If she doesn't like you for a razor cut, then she was junk to begin with.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sack up, and realize that if you won't get laid, it won't be because you had two small reddish marks on your chin.

0|0
    0|0
  • Come dude don't say that. I'm 10x worse looking then u.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yet I bet you get more girls than I do. Also I couldn't get really drunk last night, and I need alcohol to talk to chicks.

• No I do not, wish I could say I do. women ignore me or run in the other direction.

• Just tell everyone you got into a fight and that razor burn, is a battle scar lol.

0|0
    0|0