How do you keep him happy!! GUYS/GIRLS!

So I landed this guy, we have known each other for 23 years. We just started dating, obviously it's serious. So my question I guess is how do I keep him mine? I've liked him for over a decade so I would like to keep him.

Advice?

I love him by the way.

Most Helpful Girl

• Think like a guy. Enter his world and see what it’s like to be obsessed with sports, cars and beer. Attend sporting events regularly with your man. Read up on his favorite sports, players, etc. so that you can comment just like his guys friends do when Shaq misses a shot or the Dolphins lose another game. He’ll be even more impressed if you can rattle off a statistic or two. What you’re doing by sharing this time with your man is bringing you both closer. He’s not going to want to lose his best friend and by being part of his world, you’re going to become just that!Become a tramp. Okay, not literally, but do it in the bedroom for your man. He’ll love it when you show up for a night of passion in a sexy outfit or costume that tantalizes him. Make it even more interesting by vamp it up not only in the bedroom, but in other parts of the house and for the daring among you, try doing it in public. Hot! Hot! Hot!3) Chill out. Guys speak a different language. What they consider bad, we may consider atrocious. What they consider a white lie, we consider the end of the world. When your guy does something to upset you, don’t lash out and do something to make him mad. Instead, calmly and rationally explain to him how you’re feeling and exactly why you are upset. Make it like a discussion, not a confrontation or argument. Guys hate confrontation with women and women don’t like the wrinkles from stress that arguing brings!

Pet him. That’s right, treat your man like your pet once in a while by rewarding him for good behavior. If he surprises you and comes home early, rock his world in the sack that night. If he mows the lawn, buy him tickets to a sporting event. This way, you’re slowly training him and letting him know that he’s got an incentive for behaving himself.

Laugh at him. I’ve heard guys tell the lamest jokes that are so not funny! But if my boyfriend where telling the exact same joke, I’d laugh until tears came out of my eyes. For some unknown reason, guys like to know they have the ability to make a woman laugh and put a smile on her face. Even if your guy is not so funny, make him thinks he should have pursued a career in stand-up comedy. He’ll really appreciate it! I know im16 but when your mom is a couple therapist you catch up on these things

What Guys Said 4

• Look, this whole thing only just started, and by my math, if you've known him 23 years, you've known him since you were three years old. So obviously you're really close friends. So I don't see him getting tired of you anytime soon. He knows who you are, and he knows what you're about, so just keep being you, keep being yourself, and don't change. Just be the best darned girlfriend you think you can be, and treat him well. You likely don't have much to worry about.

If there's something here I'm missing, feel free to tell me and I'll try to see where I can help, but if not, then I seriously don't think you have any cause for alarm. You'll be fine.

Good luck.

• Let him do anything he wants.

• Plentiful blowjobs.

• Don't be selfish...do your thing, and let him do his, that's what relationships are about

What Girls Said 2

• I'd say if you guys have known each other that long you basically like each other, I don't think either of you would purposely mess it up. Just keep doing what you've been doing and stay friends. Don't focus on trying to have a "relationship" because when you try too hard things get tense, seem forced, and you get crowded and things just go wrong. Keep him yours by staying his friend, being open to talk to and having fun together. Get romantic, but just enjoy your time together and the ride. Whatever you value most about your relationship and whatever he values most.. keep that alive.

• Just be happy with him never go snooping cook for him just have fun and be yourself obviously he is with you because he knows you for so long