Ex didn't text back..

So last week I texted my ex saying good luck at his game. I don't like him anymore, its just they were in playoffs and I knew it would be a tough game and I knew he was under a lot of pressure but he didn't text me back to say thanks or anything. I was just wondering what was up with that? I think he likes someone else so maybe he thought I wanted to get back with him. But he could of at least said thanks or something. Or am I over thinking this?

Most Helpful Girl

• You might be over-thinking it. More often than not I've been in similar situations where I've sent someone a message, didn't get a response, got worried and thought I was being ignored, then realized, "if I were the one receiving my text, what would *I* say to it? At a time like this, I might be too busy to prioritize sending a response only saying one little thing." Maybe he's getting dozens of texts and calls from friends and family saying the same thing you did and simply couldn't really respond, and then by the time he could, figured he'd waited too long, so what's the point?

Don't stress about it. :)

What Guys Said 1

• That or maybe he was really stressed and didn't want to think about one more thing? =P "In the zone" and all that? =)

What Girls Said 1

• how long have you been broken up for and have you talked to him other than that? ha ha he might just feel weird or still feel hurt or something.