How can I get my bus driver to ask me out?

So, I get the same bus into town, same time every week and this cute bus driver is always driving the bus I get.

He has a thing for me and I like him too, he's always checking me out and peeping at me through the rear view mirror when he's got a chance.

The thing is, me friends have noticed it too, he will make sure the bus stops right in front of me even if I'm not right at the stop and there's other people closer to it and whenever I get off he will just wait there and stop and stare just to watch me for a bit longer.

Also, whenever I board the bus and pay for my ticket he will lean right in and look me deep in the eyes, smile and chuckle to himself, it's really intense and it does make me feel all giddy and nervous lol!

Most Helpful Guy

• "Hey, I have two tickets for the tractor pulling (or monster trucks) event !"

Just kidding. Why don't you just stay next to him during a trip, chat a bit, and then give him his number on a card (because it isn't obvious to write in a bus, right) ?

What Guys Said 4

• Well.. you could just sneakily slip him a piece of paper with your number on it. Why not?

• Slide him your phone number with a call me smilie on it

• Make the first move. Ask him if he would ever like to see you off the bus, lol

• Why do 99.999% of women talk like that?

how can I make him do it?...You do what you like but, my point is do you have a problem talking to people?

What Girls Said 1

• sit closer to the front so you can chat a bit with him, then give him your number :)