Which people are most successful in dating?

Wich factors do you think determine wether you are successful in dating or not?

social, attractive, status, gender,...

aMuse I liked your answer the most, but I can't set is as best answer or comment on it. Because you have blocked me? :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Social and selfesteem

What Guys Said 9

• Those who have self respect, don't take sh*t from a *bitch* who treats them like sh*t.

As for the ladies, they're different,and that is a different story all together.

It really depends, usually those who are natural bullsh*tters though from what I've noticed.

• Those who truly know what they want in the opposite gender, are patient enough to find it, and courageous enough to go get it. =) Getting quantity of dates is not success, get quality that leads to good relationships is.

• I have unblocked you. I don't remember why I blocked you so it must of been nothing much. =P

• successful.. status and looks.. cause really you can be the best looking guy but if you not successful then no women would want to stay in the relationship.. cause you wouldn't want a guy who works at a fast food place for a living right.. women want good looks and prestige... do you agree question asker

• ethnicity, height, confidence, attractiveness, social skills

• second, confident people.

then, attractive people.

then, smart people.

but first, ninjas.

• social, outgoing, networking, knowing a lot of people

• The handsome, cocky, well hung, and over cashed men ...

• Social & attractive.

• the ones who are the most social, outgoing, have a lot of friends and acquaintences, get invited or participate in a lot of social activities, events, because they know the right people, applies to guys more than girls

• I think you are right but why does it apply more to guys?

• because guys are generally expected to approach, start conversation and make all of the moves

What Girls Said 4

• I think it's a person's personality. Sure someone could be really attractive, successful, or rich, but no one is going to want to stay in a relationship with them if their personality sucks.

• If you're with people often. School, work, etc. Probably if you feel comfortable with who you are.

• social skills & attractiveness

• The attractive ones.