I have moved on but seriously am I missing something here?

Ok, so I liked this girl we will call her...Judy (the actual name of the girl wasn't a common name)... We met on a dating site... 2 times I ran into her in person when I least expected to... she wasn't ready to date and never responded to my texts ever...so I moved on... so then I went to this one business party and I was introduced to a "Judy", nice girl but wasn't my type...so then I was in a car accident and the girl who ran into me was named "Judy", then I am on a co-ed softball league and there is a "Judy" on there... then I got a call from my insurance company wanting to hear what happened for my accident claim and her name was "Judy" and then I had to call the police to see if they updated the police report and the person who answered the phone was named "Judy" also... so that is 5 "Judys" I have met in less than 2 weeks... kind of unusual since her name wasn't a common name either... now since I have moved on from the "Judy" I liked because I accepted the fact that she wasn't ready to date and never heard one way or another if she was interested in me... is this a sign? merely coincidence? am I missing something here? I'm taking it as coincidence but 5 in less than 2 weeks it is making me really think on this one...your thoughts please...thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• it's a coincidence, hahaha a really weird one though!

• thats what I was thinking too, but meeting 5 in less than 2 weeks with an uncommon name...just seems really crazy! Before I met this girl I knew no one with her name!

• what's the name? hahah you made me curious

• I messaged you

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe their names weren't really "Judy" and you are just delusional. o_o

What Guys Said 2

• Probly some fembot clones just hit your town... watch out for the machine-gun jubblies!

• I thought Judy was a fairly common name; I meet women named Judy quite often. At any rate, that's pure coincidence; you're just remembering those particular women's names because they happen to have the same name as the women who is REALLY on your mind.