I'm falling in love after one month of dating.

I have been dating this guy for a month now but we have been online friends for about 6 years prior to us starting a 'relationship'. We recently had sex for the first time and now I am catching feelings. I don't think its lust because I'm not really that sexually attracted to him (hopefully that will change soon). We text more than we talk on the phone and I get anxious when I don't hear from him. He also lives about an hour away from me.

I wonder if he has caught feelings too because during the 6 years being online friends he seems to follow every blog or social media page I create. Its crazy because this entire time I paid him no attention and then one day he asks me out on a date on my Facebook wall so EVERYONE can read it. That's what made me decide to see what he's about.

I want to ask him his feelings about me but I'm afraid he may not feel the same way or dump me. Please I need some advice from the men especially and the ladies that could offer advice. And please be brutally honest I can take it. Thanks for your ear!

What Guys Said 2

• This would be the first "stalker succeeding" case I've heard about.

Weird.

• What kind of woman has sex with a man in less than a month of dating. Sure we like that, but most of the time we don't take you guys seriously like that. And since he's already getting the milk for free, he'll tell you he loves you and all that stuff until he gets fed up of using you.

• Everyone does and has you're just mad because you're not getting any.

• You are comical.

What Girls Said 0