Girlfriend stops communication after argument

Girlfriend and I got into a little argument 3 days ago that ended with the both of us being mad at each other. It was concerning her views on a matter that isn't really that significant, but it was the first actual argument we really had. Being the way I am, I felt bad right afterward for getting upset during the argument and called her up to leave a voice mail and a text apologizing (she didn't pick up).

We live an hour and a half away from each other due to my work assignment. She hasn't answered a single call, text, and hasn't logged onto her instant messenger in the past 3 days. I'm not exactly sure what to make of this quiet treatment since I haven't even gotten a reply.

We've only been dating for 4 months. My head's kind of assuming the worst in that she really doesn't want to talk anymore or something, but it doesn't seem reasonable over a single argument (as well as the topic we argued about).

What should I do here? I have a feeling I'll get voice mail again (after 4 rings, it's never a denied call) if I call again, which I plan to do tomorrow evening. What do you think about: "Hey, are you alright? I haven't heard from you in awhile--or should I take this as a sign that you prefer not to talk?" How's that sound? Should I leave out the last part?

Most Helpful Guy

• Get used to it. Heck, you're lucky enough to know what she's mad about. Most of the time, women get pissed off about some small clue you didn't pick up on or that you didn't read their mind.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0