If you had a chance to meet your G&G friend who would it be?

Girls and Guys if you had the opportunity to meet one or two of your online friends who would it be and why.

No horrible or rude comments please!

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 21

• the anonymous troll

the anonymous god hater

the anonymous coc-k blocker

the anonymous guy hater

the anonymous girl hater

the anonymous everything hater

the anonymous kids hater

I would befriend them and brainwash them and replace all their negative thoughts with happy happy thoughts.

If I've missed one, please add em.

• I'd love to meet quite a few of them. Sort of a list. Quite often I find myself wishing it were easier to just pop over and have a couple beers, or something like that. Alas, I can't think of anyone of those people who'd actually want to meet a guy like me.

• Heck, if people were within the neighborhood I'd hang out with everyone :)

But so far, I don't have that good of a relationship with anyone that would make me want to fly over. Like I said, if the distance was smaller I definitely wouldn't mind meeting up with a few individuals.

• There are a couple of girls I wouldn't mind hanging out with at least once. Some active, some inactive. Obviously the distance would be the main reason we haven't hung out already. And no, not just for sex. I'm not dumb. I recognize friendzones.

Some guys are pretty cool as well. There just aren't many I'd like to hang out with.

• I met a nice Canadian lady in real life that originally messaged me here. We actually hung out a few different times. She's really friendly. Really.

• xobrowneyedbeauty because she seems nice.

• i can't because they on the opposite of the world lol. not particular bothered really.

• And if they weren't on the opposite of the world?

• That's understandable, lol but you have to remember too that some of the every day people you meet are right nutcases or have hidden agenders.

Thanks for your honesty. :)

• no problem. it is hard to take people at face value through the computer screen. you never know their intentions towards you. anyone can act a different person through a computer screen. but you are right.

• Since no one said this answer. I'll say Anonymous girl/guy

• I've heard this yopyopyop guy was cool ;)

• whichever one of my friends would be able to win a supermarket sweep contest. I'd meet them.

• all the sexy gag females on here, which is everybody

• Livi! :D

• Here I baked cupcakes for everyone, and nobody wants to see me... :7

• every1

• no one

• all the ones that really f*** with me ha ha :D

• None, don't have any.

• Saavanahhh :)

• the littlemisschatterbox & tyt_2012...

been friends with them for more than two years, so I'd definitely like to meet them.

:)

• DakotaGirl900!

• not for friendship no lol. we'd have to be preparing to have sexy time

What Girls Said 18