Did he want to kiss me?

He was my prom date, and we had a really great time. During the slow dance he pulled me close to him so there was barely space between us and let me rest my head on his shoulder/chest (he's tall) and he rested his head on the top of mine and held me tight. Well, before he pulled me close, he gave me this smile while looking in my eyes and our faces were inches away and I had this feeling that he wanted to kiss me..He drove me home after the dance and walked me to my door and we stood there staring at each other. I had no idea what to do because I've never experienced anything like this..But we were both really nervous as we're both shy, he was fidgeting an awful lot with his hands..Did he want to kiss me?

I feel like such an idiot for not kissing him..I should have. But I'm not sure if he wanted to or I don't know.

Also, do guys always walk the girl to the door if they're not interested?

What Guys Said 1

• He was definitely nervous and definitely wanted to kiss you for sure. haha.

Walking the girl to the door is just a common courtesy and chivalrous act.

P.S. good old high school days

What Girls Said 1

• Awwwww! this is so sweet! lol. I wish my prom night was like this. lol. but It sounds like he really did want to kiss you. maybe next time you see him, you should go ahead and kiss him. lol. I'm sure he'd be very happy.