Should I confront her about that?

Me and this girl arranged to meet to meet tomorrow. We agreed that we should set the exact time and place the day before, today. But she didn't respond to me and I see her online, the bitch.

:D sh*tty website, she responded but I didn't get a notification hahah so we are good, thatk you ladies for taking time to answer my question :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Two choices. Confront her and make a scene. Or avoid her and break it off discreetly saving both of you the trouble.

What Girls Said 2

• Online as in actively doing something or online as in you could still be away from the computer? Yeah think about that because "bitch" sounded pretty strong there man...

Anyway! What am I talking about? I'm here to answer you. So uh yeah just ask her. Not a big deal. Oh I'm sorry in my opinion.

• online as in seen my message but didn't bother to respond. I think ill ask her tomorow but I guess there will be no date

• lol...don't be too harsh on her...

there might be a possibility that she got cold feet :/

• how would you advise me to act then?

What Guys Said 1

• I have people I know on here who leave their computer up but they are not there...in other words she might not be at her computer even though it appears that way.