Can my girlfriend still visit me after she has graduated from high school?

She is almost 19 and I am almost 17. She will be graduated next week. I am only a sophomore in high school. We have been going out for 2 months, but now school is splitting us apart. She promises to visit me on my birthday, but I want to know if she could come after school and hang out with me in the art room like we do now. Please answer nicely, I love her very much. She is my first girlfriend and I'm her first boyfriend. Neither of us have done anything other than hugging, stargazing, and picnics. We respect each other and want what's best for the other. I understand that college is important, and so does she. Any advice/answers are appreciated, but if anyone is disrespectful they will be blocked/reported. Thank you.

It's not a matter of her wanting to visit. It's a matter of if the school will let her. Our school is pretty laid back about visitors, but I'm not sure if they would allow her to visit after school.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on what kind of career and how far apart her college is. But since you guys love each other, I think that she'll make up time for you. Good luck.

What Girls Said 1

• Most schools do and refer t the students who visit as super seniors. You'd have to check with your school though, since they might have a different policy than mine does.

What Guys Said 1

• You probably still can even if its against your schools policy. I mean if your teachers or principal both know you guys well and like you then they won't care. My friends used to come into class orchestra room or auditorium all the time even when class was in session. I can still go back as well because they love me there. Ask you teachers I guess.