When a guy doesn't text you back fast?

We'll text and have fun and then like just now, he just won't respond. He'll respond pretty regularly and then it'll take him like an hour to 2 hours or maybe even more to respond.

What does it mean? we were talking about fun stuff too and its been 2 hrs, it isn't the first time he's done it

Most Helpful Girl

• thath e's busy with other things. if you always text back every minute it makes you look desperate or like you have nothing better to do.

What Guys Said 2

• I have the same thing going on with the girl I'm talking to. We will be having a good convo and then she just stops responding. It will take her a while to get back or she won't text back so I wait three to two days till I text her again.

• Could be busy or is trying to come off as busy.

What Girls Said 1

• He's just busy, people have lives you know, does he do any activities, sports whatever ? I used to date this guy who was a basketball player and we would start talking and the he'd totally forget to tell me that he'd have to go to practice, and I'd be left like an idiot for like 2 hours, don't worry, he's just busy :)