He said he would call.....? Guys HELP!

Was on the phone with a guy and he said he would call the next day but never did and texted me instead..is this a bad sign? Why did he choose not to call?

Most Helpful Girl

• Calling to me seems a little more personal.. at least with texting you can reply when you want to maybe he just didn't know how you felt or if you'd even answer.. at least he contacted you when he said he would so why does it matter? I wouldn't consider it to be a bad sign, don't worry.

• yeah I told him it would be okay for him to call me and he said he would in the evening...but he texted me throughout the morning and afternoon though..I'm not a huge talker on the phone anyways but I thought it might be that he wasn't as interested in me :S

• I doubt that, personally for me it wouldn't mean something bad. 95% of people usually text/bbm now anyways instead of actually calling someone.

What Guys Said 2

• he bothered to text, its not bad. bad is when he doesn't bother at all. don't be paranoid, be confident in your own skin.

• Not at all. Unless you talk a lot and he doesn't want to get stuck in a phone conversation

• no we don't talk on the phone very often

What Girls Said 1

• Nah. He just threw a loose term around. Texting is easier and maybe he was nervous or thought he 'd say something stupid. Plus texting gives you time to say exactly what you want.

• True I actually prefer texting anyways but he's the one that calls...i think it's cute when he does though :P