He hasn't texted me for awhile?

I have been going out with this guy for about four months now. We have a really great time when we are together, and we text regularly. The problem is just that he hasn't texted me for awhile now, and I don't want to be the first to text him this time. Normally we start the "text conversations" equally. So what could be the reason he hasn't texted me? And should I just text him or what, because I really want to talk to him?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want to talk to him, then talk to him.

Honestly, this is why girls get no respect from a lot of guys.

You invent all these stupid rules that only you know about or care about, all of which are designed to stop you from basically getting what you want.

If you want to talk to him, then you talk to him. It's that simple.

If it's more important for you to follow some bizarre rules about who starts what, and how many times before it's your turn again... and you don't even bother to tell the boy the nature of these rules in your head... then by god, you don't deserve anyone to talk to.

What Guys Said 1

• Oo Grow some balls and talk to him in real life and ask what's up

What Girls Said 1

• yeah although if he just kind of dropped you and he usually contacts you pretty often I would be concerned. wait a few days and see if he comes back, if not text him and see how he acts.