I really like him, but his kissing is a turn off!

My boyfriend and I REALLY hit it off, until we start kissing. He slobbers like a happy dog, shoves his tongue in my mouth, and leaves my face covered in saliva as I gasp for breath... What do I do? He's new at kissing, and he feels embarrassed when I pull away. I really care for this guy, but the kissing needs to improve. How should I go about this?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• I was a bad kisser, till my girlfriend taught me how to kiss. Not everyone can be born a good kisser, but everyone can become one with the right instructions, and practice.

• Sounds like you should talk to him about it.

What Girls Said 3

• u teach him? not like what you don't like about it. but more like.. hinting him. how about text him about how you want it, and he will try it. if you're kinda shy, you could do sth like ,ive seen this kiss scene and I think it's really sweet or sexy or whatever you feel like.. just leading him to what you want. :) acting like you're turned on? I think he would be probably happy to please you! :)

• Explain to him how to kiss, tell him to follow what you do. Start off with a peck then gradually move up to a french kiss, but you follow and tell him to swallow his saliva when he shares his mouth with you. But most importantly tell him to breathe through his nose or else he'll faint.

• Teach him how to do it slower,once he starts going crazy tell him stop and try it again