Did your first kiss meet your expectations?

I was 16 when I had my first kiss with my girlfriend who was also having her first. I told her it was amazing because I didn't want her to feel bad, but I was thinking to myself wow that was overrated

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 16

• My first kiss met my expectations. It didn't necessarily feel the way I thought it would, but it wasn't worse, just different. It probably wasn't the best kiss I've ever experienced, but it was definitely the most memorable, and in a good way.

• It completely exceeded my expectations. It was intimate, perfectly timed, and the guy was experienced, so it was very good. The guy meant a lot to me and still does, so I regret nothing.

• Yeah, it did. But I wasn't really expecting much anyways, since it only happened when I was 21. It was a nice kiss though - gentle, open mouthed, no tongue, and he knew it was my first kiss. Still kissing him =)

• I was really young and I went towards him and we both had our mouths shut then he opened his around mine! wtf? ya so wierd. it sucked

• Mine was great :) it was with a more experienced guy and he said I must really know what I was doing. I was pretty happy about that ;D

• It was a peck..like kissing my brother..besides I was only 4 years old.

• Not at all... I was 13 and got an ultimatum and kissing him was the best of the 2 choices it was definitely not a girls dream kiss and my first kiss that meant anything was not so hot either. Ha

• haha nope.. mine was ok.. like they say.. practice makes perfect :)

• We bumped noses. lol Wasn't what you thought though. lol

• Mine wasn't that good so yeah I think it's overrated!

• It was OK I guess. Nor overrated nor bad. He knew what he was doing.

• it was kind of creepy because it wasn't really a kiss he just started making out with me and I was barely even looking at him, it was at the movies. to be honest don't even remember it so well,

• Terrible. He sucked my lips at the same time. I felt like I was an ice cream cone.

• my first kiss was...awful! my first kiss with my last ex was the most amazing! it's something I'll always treasure in my heart!

• not at all! it was horrible!

• nope. it sure didn't, and I almost regret mine, because the guy it was with turned out to have cheated on me and he was a jerk. at the time, though, it was okay. I almost kinda wish I waited though, to save it for someone better.

What Guys Said 3

• This sounds very familiar ;) I guess every expectation related to the first kiss the first sex, etc is highly overrated. This is quite normal. It gets better over time and with practise though, when you start being confident and you relax and are actually able to enjoy it without that constant feeling of "am I doing it right? Is that how it's supposed to be?" in the back of your head.

• Overrated. I did the same thing with my frist GF... But making out, and doing more than just a mir kiss, that was funner.

• I was kinda drunk. don't remember it much unfortunately :/