He used to text everyday, now it's just once a day...

Okay, so my friends are sick of hearing me analyze this situation so here's the deal: This guy and I started talking, he would text me every single day.. some hours would go by.. but I would always wake up to a text from him saying something along the lines of, "God, I hate work." Venting about his day really- Anyways, we hung out several times and after we would hang out he would always text me when he got home and let me know what he was doing. So one day we went out and one thing led to another and we ended up having sex, still pretty early on like 5th date or so- I was hesitant and let him know that I'm not the type of girl to just hook up, and I was looking for something more. He promised he wasn't looking for something meaningless or random, so I trusted him right? Well, since that day he's sent me random texts at least once a day- much later in the day, and usually doesn't respond back to mine when I get to texting him back. It's been about 4 days, and each day I get at least one random text from him just discussing his day. I am so confused- he's super hot and cold, from acting extremely interested in me our first couple dates and via text- to after having "great sex" "he was blown away" (direct quotes from him) to well, this one a day text business. I'm not sure how to read this guy, I don't know if I should just ignore his one a day texts, be up front (but I don't want to scare him away either), or just give a couple days and see what happens. Either way, I really dig this guy and trusted him- So I'm not entirely sure what is up.

What Guys Said 1

• uuuuummmm you got issues ... do YOU want the guy?

• My issues is that I'm in over my head for this guy, yes, I want him.

• oh ... he's just letting you know he's still with you and not going to hit the road etc

What Girls Said 0