Guys when you like a girl......?

When you like a girl do you wanna text her all day or no? And also what if you like a girl but don't text her everyday? What does that mean?, please and thanks

05

Most Helpful Guy

• "When you like a girl do you wanna text her all day or no?"

No, I have a life.

"what if you like a girl but don't text her everyday? "

It means I'm a guy. And I have a life.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• Nope, I don't want to text her all day or everyday. If I like her and there is a lot of chemistry, it's likely we will text/talk for hours on end some days.

• Well I have not been in a relationship before but I would imagine a balance of reason would be good. I would obviously communicate a lot with the person I have a crush on but at the same time I have things to do and I don't need to be on my phone all day. I would rather reserve the texting time for when It's night and I need to unwind.

• lol I was in that situation recently. I did want to text her all day but at the same I didn't want to. Why? because I felt that I would be annoying to her and not give her time and space. Same goes for not texting her everyday, giving her the needed space. Also us guys, myself in particular, don't want to seem desperate because if a girl acknowledges that she might be turned off.

• No

What Girls Said 0