Should I answer or play hard to get?

this dude I've dated I sent him a text on Sunday and he replied today saying oh sorry I didn't see your text, I've been busy working and playing diablo 3.. what's up? what to do ..

Most Helpful Guy

• Answer don't play games

What Guys Said 1

• Play hard to get and I guarantee you will be forgotten about completely in the midst of D3 lol.

What Girls Said 1

• As a gamer girl , I totally understand the ability to not see texts as a result of games, especially Diablo III... I would just keep talking to him normally. Playing hard to get makes you, well, hard to get. And, it might send a message of disinterest. Ask him how his game is going, I'm sure he'll appreciate the interest. :)

• i did and all he replied was.. "oh spanish is hard, hope the rest of your exams go well"

i told him about my exams by the way but ye nothing..what to do? Ignore him? I've known him for so long and ahh now he's being weird..