Could it be possible to have two men occupy your heart at the same time?

I am torn and have attractions to two different men. I don't have a relationship with either one of them, but could take it to the next level anytime soon. I've had an attraction to the first one for about a year, but hasn't developed into anything yet, and the intensity of it is so powerful. But now recently have an attraction to this other man, who looks, acts and behaves as the first one. I want to date him, but can't seem to get the old one out of my head. Is it possible for me to be in love with both of them at the same time, and is it just a matter of me deciding. I am currently not in a relationship, but wonder which to choose. Anyone had an experience with this?

What Guys Said 2

• Two? Do you watch "The Bacholerette"?

• So the 2nd guy is just like the first with less baggage basically. That's not love...that's projection. Go with the original not a carbon copy.

• That's very interesting. I think projection was the word I was trying to use, but couldn't come up with how to describe it. Can you elaborate? So I am taking qualities from the old guy and projecting them on the new one, if I am understanding you correctly. I think this is what I was trying to say, but couldn't put them into words. Why does the second have less baggage?

What Girls Said 0