You like him and he likes you, but you are engaged?

so I have been on a business trip/training for 2 months away from home and met a guy during work whom I am incredibly attracted to. I don't know why, my fiancee' is way better looking, anyhow...Me and him started off as friends and now things are escalating. We have made out several times and things got hot and heavy one night, but not too far. I called him up to tell him I am very confused since I am engaged but that I liked him and felt attracted to him, etc. He told me he liked me and that generally when he likes someone he wants to be with them and he feels we had a lot in common. My fiancee' is coming to visit this weekend and this guy told me "lets enjoy this weekend as a break from each other and then when we come back have a very adult conversation about us". This scared me! At first I thought this was all a fling, so I told him I don't enjoy adult conversations but he said he still wanted to talk. I told him "its whatever, I don't care" and he acted offended to this remark and said "but I do care". He told me whatever I decide, he would be cool about it and even if he feels upset he wouldn't let it hurt the friendship or work. Ever since then, he has come up to talk to me at every break and I have caught him eying me several times...which is weird to me after what he said earlier.

So I am wondering if he is asking me to choose between him and my fiancee' with this adult conversation or what?

today he gave me keys to his sports car and asked me to hold them for him...im getting more weird feelings...

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a very tough call. You have a lot to think about. You can either still have fun and flirt with yoru co-worker. Or be your fiance. I think the co-worker might want to take things to the next level. It's a comlacated situation and you have a lot to think about. If you go out with the co-worker and if things didn't work out then you would still have to see him at work and also the friendship might get messed up. When you say your fiance is coming ot visit? Does he live far away from you? I say choose wisley and go with your heart and what feels right. If you and your fiance get married. Make sure your are for sure about the marriage thing.

What Guys Said 2

• You've already made the first mistake by cheating on your future husband you made out with a co-worker.?You need to forget this guy and return to you husband.

• Why did you let things get hot and heavy at all. Either you are faithful or not. There really is no in between.

What Girls Said 1

• .. -_- well you might as well leave your fiance considering you've already cheated on him.