Why did he stop texting? Should I text him?

I met this guy about 2 weeks ago and we seemed to hit it off. We talked on the phone for hours. We hung out a few times and a few days ago we had sex for the first time. (I know I should have waited to have sex with him - but it just seemed right at the time)

He used to text me every morning and throughout the day and he initiated the texts even after we slept together but recently the texts and calls stopped. I know he is extremely busy at work and I don't want to bother him but I'm not sure what's going on.

It's been 3 days and I haven't heard from him. should I text him just saying Hi and that I'm thinking about him to let him know I'm still interested? or should I just wait and see if he'll contact me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Seeing as he was the one initiating the texts all the time, he felt like you didn't feel the same way about him. A relationship is a two way street and there needs to be effort from you too. Show him you care and send him a text. You can't just rely on him to start every conversation.

What Guys Said 1

• You want to talk to him? How about you make a move for a change.

Right now, to him, it must seem like he's the one pursuing you all the time. You never initiate anything. How does he know how you feel?

What Girls Said 2

• I think you should contact him via calling, not texting. And I'm sorry but You Should Have Waited. Think of it this from his POW. You'd known each other for 2 weeks. Every dude out there wants sex, of course, but now that he knows you were this easy, maybe he thinks other guys would have no problem getting in your pants too. So, for him, the chase is over now and the excitement has gone down.

But yeah, try talking to him. Good luck :)

• yeah, its the old double standard. you BOTH have sex, but only one of you has to be the "easy" one. don't text at all. wait for him to text/call you. if he does, he's still interested and he is motivated to connect with you. If not, he has no motivation and its pretty much also. one other thing, watch out for dtf texts after 10pm.

good luck