Do you remember your first kiss?

Do you remember your first kiss? I hope it was better than mine, lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha yeah I do. It was 5 years ago with my current boyfriend. I had no idea what to do. So it wasn't very great. Lol afterward he told me I needed practice but he'd help with that...it was kind of a cute way to respond, but I was super embarrassed lol

What Girls Said 9

• First kiss was horrible. We were drunk and never talked again after that party.

First kiss with my boyfriend/fiance was just completely amazing even though it was only my second kiss. :) It felt like the most perfect thing in the world.

• Yes and it wasn't good at all.

• My frst kiss was alright. It was sort of strange because we didn't know what we were doing.

• Yeah, lol. It sucked.

• I remember, it was okay.

• yeah I remember it very well lol

• Yeah it okay not the best

• yes!

• Yes, I doubt it was better than yours.

What Guys Said 5

• Mine was horrid. 5 Years ago and she stopped kissing me and laughed. We got together after that though and stayed for 2 years

• Yep. I was horrible XD was never told how to kiss or anything, happened at the end of my high school year.

• yeah I was 16, almost 17

• I doubt it...her name was Joanne and we called her Nony..and she kissed me in kindergarten..a couple of months later she and her brother were swept off of the ford and drowned in Indian Creek..o.O

• haha! She was experienced and I already lied to my friends that I had already kissed a girl. She told me she wanted me to kiss her that night so I asked my dad and he told me to practice with my biceps IT WORKED! Few teeth clashes but it was okay!