Do guys like when we throw them a kiss?

He's in his car, I'm in my car saying good bye after we talked for a bit then as I'm leaving I look at him throw him a kiss.. I noticed he smiles and gets a bit shy...

Most Helpful Guy

• It has happened. A couple of times with me with colleagues. Both the times it was at a public place. I am not very good with such gestures in public. So, although inside it felt really good, I did not know what to do in return. So it felt a little stupid too.

• Lol... So you kinda felt stupied... I see... Yea I kinda notice every time I throw him a kiss he gets so shy! Like when you cuddle a dogg and say your such a good boy his head turns in different directions all excited! Lol.. But thanks!

• Thank you thank you thank you for the BA. I'm glad you could see something good in my response. I don't get that too often. Usually, people start searching for eggs so that they can throw at my face.

What Guys Said 3

• Of course guys like that. It means that the girl had a good time, and wishes him well.

• That'd be a really cute thing to do, of course I'd blow one back :)

• U guess he don't have the balls to throw one back! It's OK tho...

• Why Yes...We Do!..(:(:(:

What Girls Said 1