Is this considered a date?

So I have a group of guy friends that I hang out with at school constantly. And one of them, in particular, was kind of getting a bit more friendly towards the end of the school year (comforting me when I was sad, complimenting my perfume, asking me to hang out with them).. but I really wasn't sure if he was just being nice, or liked me or what. At the very end, it kind of seemed like he gave up (well even though I wasn't sure he was trying or what), because I didn't really flirt with him (but that's because I wasn't sure if he was with me and I didn't know what to think about it). All of my girl friends told me they think he does.. anyways, school let out and I was texting him about how bored I have been, and he asked if I wanted to hang out and see a movie. We have never hung out alone before, and he lives 40 minutes away from me. So do you think this is just a pity hang out, even though we are friends haha, or is he trying something?

0|0
0|1

What Guys Said 1

• It sounds like he is very interested, but you have not given him the signals he's looking for. If you are interested too you have to let him know.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.