Is this considered a date?

So I have a group of guy friends that I hang out with at school constantly. And one of them, in particular, was kind of getting a bit more friendly towards the end of the school year (comforting me when I was sad, complimenting my perfume, asking me to hang out with them).. but I really wasn't sure if he was just being nice, or liked me or what. At the very end, it kind of seemed like he gave up (well even though I wasn't sure he was trying or what), because I didn't really flirt with him (but that's because I wasn't sure if he was with me and I didn't know what to think about it). All of my girl friends told me they think he does.. anyways, school let out and I was texting him about how bored I have been, and he asked if I wanted to hang out and see a movie. We have never hung out alone before, and he lives 40 minutes away from me. So do you think this is just a pity hang out, even though we are friends haha, or is he trying something?

What Guys Said 1

• It sounds like he is very interested, but you have not given him the signals he's looking for. If you are interested too you have to let him know.

What Girls Said 0