What do guys think?....

..what do guys think of after they kiss a girl for the first time? Weather it be making out, or just kissing on the lips?

Most Helpful Guy

• Generally, I am thinking, "well that was nice" depending on how good it was or my mood before the kiss, It might even be "wow!" but basically that's the jist of it. If you want something more specific, I suggest you come out with it. In the mean time, I hope this was of some help.

What Guys Said 1

• A special connection, a bond, which leads to an unknown future of surprisingful events, a satisfaction and warmth in oneself, a desire to be or try to be with the potential person he is kissing.

What Girls Said 1

• ha I wonder the same thing. I know I am thinking more than one thing, depends on the situation

the last guy I kissed, we are dating, was "damn that was good" we kissed and some light making out. I felt like I was flying on air. best first kiss I ever had so far.