Braces?

Ok I am just going to clear things up here, I have seen many posts about people who are worried they won't be able to kiss with braces, it has no effect on a person what so ever. I have kissed over a dozen different women while wearing braces and I haven't cut them, and kissing them has been the same it doesn't matter if you have them or if you don't most of the time women don't even notice I have them and to confirm it I have even asked them was it any different kissing with braces or without them, and they say nope I didn't even notice at all.

Guys and girls don't be afraid to kiss someone if you have braces, if you don't make a big deal out of it then the other person won't make a big deal out of it, your not going to cut them, so don't worry about it. The only way you would feel anything is if you kiss someone whose a horrible kisser and clincks their teeth against yours.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ahaha.

Well.. I don't have braces anymore. But out of curiosity, what are the chances of your braces getting caught on someone else's during a kiss? I mean, you only hear about it in the movies and stuff. Do you know if it could actually happen?

What Girls Said 1

• i think guys with braces are way cute and wouldn't be shy to kiss one with braces

What Guys Said 2

• I second your opinion, I currently have braces 26 y/o guy, and women think it's so cute and many have asked what it feels like to kiss.

• i think braces can be a turn off. 99% of the time. lol :[ but you never know

• It has never stopped me from kissing a girl, nor have I encountered a girl who said it was a turn off to kiss me, and the reason is because I act like my braces aren't even there. Women aren't going to be like oh your attractive but no not with braces they don't care. That's almost like saying you think a person wearing glasses is a turn off. People need to see and people want straight teeth.

• Well some people look better with glasses some dont. Same with braces. But yeah it wouldn't stop me from kissing, but its a turn off for me if a girl wears em... :(