What should I do about this situation?

okay so I have kissed this guy before(just a little peck) and I'm comfortable around him we flirt all the time and have admitted to each other that we like each other and I have to tell I don't think we should date until we come back from summer break because school ends in one week. and I want to kiss him before we leave school and don't see each other for a long time so should I just tell him I want to kiss him or should I go about it differently also today my friend said just because you don't wanna date him doesn't mean you guys still cnt hug and kiss should I tell him she said this or still go about it differently

What Guys Said 1

• dont tell him she said that, I mean you should do sth because you want to not because your friend says so, tell him something cute like "we are not going to c each other for sometime so you can have a long kiss" or "give me a kiss and I will give it back to you when I come back"(in case you are certain that you are going to date him after the break, or else don't say that cause that can give people false hope".

What Girls Said 0