Do you kiss on the first date?

I've never been on a date and I was just wondering how kissing was handled at the end of a date. Ladies do you expect a kiss? If the guy went in would you kiss him back? Guys do you always try to kiss the girl? I'm assuming the date went reasonably well, and you probably would go out again. Also what kind of kiss do you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the guy. If he makes me really comfortable, then no problem, but if I need time warming up, then no kiss.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't know if it's rushing, but I always go on how I feel. If the date went well and I kinda feel a connection I'd kiss a guy on a first date. Ladies don't always expect it though. Sometimes it doesn't feel right or you don't feel a connection with the person. Some girls might have a certain time frame on when they might try to wait for the first kiss. (I don't think that, that is many of them) But the guy almost always should try to kiss the girl.

• This guy kissed me on our first date and it was nice. I liked it. If you are going to kiss her, I'd say gentle + no tongue on first date.

• It depends, last guy I dated we kissed on 1st date, it was a great kiss to be honest ;)

But that depends if she wants too or not! but this guy is really handsome..have no idea if that works or not...i'd just let it flow!

• If I like him a lot and am very attracted, I will want to kiss.

What Guys Said 1

• I never have. But I haven't dated very many women. When I do kiss her, I give her a lingering kiss on the lips.