The new lover in your life or the lover you've always wanted. Which would you chose ?...

The new lover in your life or the lover you've always wanted and why?..I'm finding myself in this situation and don't know what to do.

Most Helpful Girl

• The lover you've always wanted because he is what you wanted,he will make you happy. Maybe the new lover isn't a lover but you think he is, even though you don't know if he is what you wanted or not! You only think you love him but you maybe don't , maybe it is just a crush or lust! maybe you won't find the things you wanted in a lover in the new lover, So he might disappoint you but the lover you always wanted is someone who has all the traits you wanted so I believe going for what I want is the best choice and I will be happy about what I chose.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• If there are two guys you like and you honestly don't feel one way or the other then you don't love either of them fully. Step back, give it some time. As time passes and you develop your relationships a little more you'll see exactly who you like. For now you don't know so don't make any decisions. If you can't clearly say "I want him" then you don't feel strongly enough to pick one yet.

• This quote probably sums up what I think: If you love two people at the same time, choose the second one, because if you really loved the first one you wouldn't have fallen for the second.. (:

• well, if you were inlove with the first one, you wouldn't have fallen for the second. just saying.

• the lover you wanted can be not what you expected and maybe he doesn't like you, and the new lover might be someone who is generally interested in you even tho you don't want him so much.My heart and mind have to both be in it.

• new lover .. get a fresh start

theres a reason why the lover

you always wanted has taken

a long time.. and it may not

be good... wipe the slate clean

• The New Lover.

My honest reason..

What if the lover I've always wanted turns out to be nothing like what I have imagined?

I would chose to move Forward with my life.