How long do you wait before wanting to have sex with someone you're dating?

This is a question for guys and girls, and by someone you're dating I mean after you/they have asked you out on the date.

What signs do you give to show that you want sex?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depending on the guy and the connection, I may *want* to have sex with him on the first date. When I actually choose to do so is a different story. I'll show that I want to by letting the kissing get a little more intense and when they make a move to do more I don't stop him.

What Girls Said 6

• I wouldn't have sex until I was in a fully committed relationship where we both agreed to be exclusive.

• Six months for me

• Id wait til were offical

• If I know him really well it'll just happen in the moment

• Well personally I want to wait until I get married and thus far with the two guys that I have dated in the past I did not have sex with them, even though the physical temptation was there.

• Make sure that she's down for it first and find out where she stands.

• Um... what? I'm asking for peoples preferences so that everyone can understand the general diversity of what males and females want and the signs they show when they want it. I'm not asking for advice on what to do in my own personal situation or else I would have just explained it. Why would I ask a guy when he wants to have sex with new dates when I have already decided when I want to? =/

What Guys Said 0