How many times do you see your boyfriend or girlfriend in a week?

i only see my girlfriend once a week Because having 2 jobs and going to school is hard to make time to see my girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was seeing my guy once a week until I told him I wasn't interested in a texting buddy and I would walk away if we couldn't spend more time. Now we are twice a week and hopefully we move to three soon. And that's where I want it to stay. I think 3 times a week is normal and healthy until you are ready for marriage or moving in together.

What Girls Said 5

• I live with my boyfriend.. It can go from seeing him everyday of the week to not seeing him at all for several weeks. Up to two months even! But that's because he's in the army. I wish I could see him more often though, but he makes up for it the time he's here.

• During the school year? every day. We go to the same college and both live on campus.

During the summer? Anywhere from 3 times a week to once every other week, depending on our schedules.

• I see my boyfriend once a week. Mainly because he works most of the week and I was in school. Now that I am working, and he isn't, I will probably see him more :)

• Everyday. On Skype mostly. But every couple, or every other week. We live 5/4 hours from each other.

• i usually see mine everyday after he gets done work. and he stays the night every Saturday.

What Guys Said 0