Lip Gloss For A Great Tasting Kiss?

I am in love with Lip Smackers products by bonbell and I bought a

Lip Smackers lip balm (Cotton Candy)

and a

Lip Smackers Lip Frosting (Birthday).

Everyone says that lip smackers smell and taste great so that is why I bought them. The next time I kiss my boyfriend, I want him to taste something amazing! But when I tried on the balm and the gloss, I didn't taste a thing. The smell was there, but there was no taste. I have looked at every review on Lip Smackers and apparently, it is known for having a great taste. Is it just me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Kissing a girl who is wearing lip gloss is mostly just annoying. It winds up being sticky and creating a weird texture. I'd rather just have a natural kiss and feel the way it's supposed to. And of course I don't want a fruity pineapple flavor in my mouth. If I did, I'd just get the lip gloss for myself. Clearly I don't though.

• It is true that some lip gloss products do have a sticky texture, like the ones from Victoria Secret

However, Lip Smackers is extremely smooth

What Guys Said 2

• Due to the taste-deadening effects of the copious quantities of saliva manufactured in the act of kissing, it is difficult to find a suitable product. I suggest applying undiluted Tobasco Sauce to your lips. This will lend a slightly peppery effect to your embrace, that will take your passion to a whole new level. Guarantee it!

• well think about it this way: do guys really want the same taste on their mouth, its not masculine, is it now?

What Girls Said 4

• I haven't tried Lip Smackers, though I've heard good things about them. I use Jumbo Juicy by Wet and Wild -- watermelon version.

Every time I use it, I just want to take a huge bite out of it. Smells great, and I can taste it whenever I lick my lips. I'm actually considering getting a boyfriend now, just so I can have someone who'll enjoy the lip balm with me. Haha, how stupid is that?

Not for a shine, though. But it comes in this huge stick. Should take a while to use it all.

• Lol, it's not stupid at all. I would consider having a boyfriend for the same reason as well.

• I can't really taste it either. I use this pepermint lip gloss and my boyfriend loves it or sometimes I just make my own. Here's a website if you would like to try to make your own.

link

• actually I've never been able to taste lip smackers stuff either, haha. I use c.o. bigelow ultra menthol lip shine, its really minty but like a sweet minty and it tastes soo good, and a few different guys have told me they liked it

• they don't taste like anything only smell. I licked my lips once after I put it on and they didn't taste like anything. but they smell GREAT! and his nose will smell them while your kissing so I recomend use them!