Would you get into a relationship with a girl who slept with you on the first date?

I've heard that most guys will never really talk to a girl again for the most part if she sleeps with you on the first date? Guys is that true? What's your opinion. I slept with him Because I like him, not Because I'm some easy whore or something.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't worry about it too much. For me it's purely situational. I can usually tell if a girl just wants sex and she's horny or if there is more than that, whether it happens on the first date or not. If you really do like the guy and you had sex with him for that reason and want to take things further with this guy, he should be able to pick that up and realize that about you. What the other guys have said is also true however, it comes down to him now. Worse case scenario, It doesn't work out between you two because of that reason and you learned a lesson.

• Thanks. Ya that's his problem. If he is going to be too judgmental and everything about that, I don't need to be with him anyway. I mean it seemed fine because we were talking and laughing. He already wants me to meet his family.

• Thanks for the BA! You make a great point. You know who you are and why you did what you did and if he wants to judge and jump to conclusions, you deserve better. Seems like you're doing great since he wants you to meet his family. You did a GREAT thing when you talked about it with him, that alone says a lot of great stuff about you so don't worry!

What Guys Said 9

• Wouldn't know; since I've never been in that situation. However, I've discovered that it takes a lot less than actual sex for a girl to reel me in. A convincing enough sob story, and I'm hooked. And if the details add up and she remains sympathetic and grateful, she quickly becomes an obsession. Especially if she has a good sense of humor and can actually bail me out of a jam now and then in return.

• Maybe I'm different, but sure, I'll get in a relationship with someone who had sex with me on the first date. I'll give someone a chance. I've done it before. Just because it happened doesn't mean I think anything less of them. Still, not all guys are like me. Some can be like how you described. Still, you have a chance.

• Each person is different. I'd go out with someone whom slept with me on the first date. But that's me. The next guy might say no, or might say yes.

• Um .. probably not. At least it make me wonder how much **** she'e been through in her illustrious career =0

• Ouch.

• Dont get me wrong...I am no angel either =0 just sanctimonious.

From my point of view and mistakes I have made I would look down on this for the right reasons.

• Oh no ...look at the negatives pile up =0

• Yeah , but you seem like to fall for someone easily. That would make someone think that you just want to sleep around and not have a actual relationship. I'm not talking trying hard to get. I just mean that you should actually consider more about someone before you sleep with them. Try to at least date for a few days before you sleep.

• We've gone on friend dates, but no one on one dates. It just kind of happened. :/

• My girlfriend waited 6 months before she had sex with me, so you messed up he thinks you're easy so you'll be easy to forget

• I asked him if he thought I was, and he said no. So idk. If he thinks that because he did the same thing too, then that's bullsh*t in my mind.

• Of course I would, and I have. Some girls sleep with guys not because they're easy, but because they gave in to temptation in the heat of the moment(it happens more often than people think, especially if she's horny, they're alone, and the guy is attractive and likable to her). It's not a deal breaker for me.

• If there was another guy or more in the past whom you've also liked and also slept on a first date, that would make you an "easy whore". That's how being easy actually feels like - no girl thinks "I'm an easy whore so I'm going to sleep with him on the first date" - instead "he's so fine and into me there's no harm in sleeping on the first date I just want him so bad" or some such. If there's chemistry an easy girl simply rationalizes to herself why it is okay to have slept on a first date every time.

As a guy, unless you're dumb and blind, you do not need to know if the girl has done it before. If a girl is a slut, body language and voice and behavior give it away. This is why most guys won't talk to a girl like that again - it's not about the guys other than being observant, but about who the girl is. If an otherwise good girl, not a slut at all, makes a whale of an exception for one guy and sleeps with him, most guys myself included would actually take it as a compliment - not as a warning sign.

• I don't usually sleep with guys on the first date. We've been friends for a little while. We were walking around a park and he kissed me and then one thing led to another and bam ya we had sex. lol I'm not trying to rationalize things. I'm a nice girl, and have had a lot of boyfriends. But that does make sense. Thanks.

• No, but I wouldn't let myself sleep with a girl on the first date anyway.

It depends on this guy whether or not he sees a future with you.

What Girls Said 2

• 0|0
    • oops! posted this on the wrong question...a thousand pardons *_*

• Every guy is different, some will not mind, and some will not want to see you again (or at least not want to 'date' you). In a comment you said, "I asked him if he thought I was, and he said no. So idk. If he thinks that because he did the same thing too, then that's bullsh*t in my mind." I understand why you say that, but that's just not the way it works. Guys don't want to think about other dudes with their girl, and it's easier to avoid that if you don't know all the specific details about her sexual past, and it's easier to avoid if she doesn't sleep with you right away. Now you can say, well girls don't like to think about other girls touching their guys, and that's true. BUT, how often do you see a guy ask, "I slept with her on the first date and now she won't talk to me! Did I sleep with her too soon?" A girl isn't going to knock a guy down a peg for that. It is more socially excepted for guys to sleep around than it is for women. Might not be fair, might not seem right, but that IS . . THE . . WAY . . IT . . IS. So girls can cry and yell not fair all they want, it isn't going to change the way our society is, and the way society looks at women who are 'easy'. The best you can do is make decisions for yourself that work WITH the way men think, not against them.