How can I get him to see me as something other than cute?

I've been talking to this guy for about two weeks now and he calls me cute all the time. For example when we first met he told me I was so tiny and cute (I'm 5'0" and 94lbs). Then we were texting and he said he was hungry. I replied, "oh food sounds good right now." He said "I can't blame you," and I said "No you can't." He just laughed. A few days later we had a conversation very similar and I asked what was so funny. He said, "It doesn't matter. It's cute. Just don't stop." And he made me blush one day and told me I was so cute. I'm seventeen, I don't want to be just "cute." How do I get him to see me as something different?

Most Helpful Guy

• Theres nothing bad about being called cute. What happened to girls always rather being called pretty than hot?

All it means is that he likes you! Don't try to be something different because trust me it won't work out.

What Guys Said 1

• There is nothing wrong with being cute. I personally find cute girls more girlfriend type then hot girls. He probably finds you attractive and that is his way of saying it. Again, being called cute is good.

What Girls Said 1

• Well I am sure he think you are beautiful too. my guy friends always tell me that whatever I do are cute. But that doesn't mean you are beautiful to them.