Ladies above 18 and above

Ladies do you ever think you can date a teenager of 16-18...is it possible? And if it is what will make you take such decision?

Most Helpful Girl

• well. I'm 19 so it's not that much of a stretch, but I personally date older. I'm pretty mature for my age, so I need someone to be mature as well, and usually high school boys aren't. there is the rare exception and to that I might consider going younger.

What Girls Said 5

• Well, I dated a guy two years younger than me when I was 18 and 19. He and I had great chemistry, and laughed at the same things. However, once you leave high school it becomes very difficult to maintain that sort of relationship, because now the two of you are in different worlds. It becomes harder and harder to relate to one another.

• No way , I don't think that I would ever date a guy younger than me. It just doesn't seem right to me. I find it odd.

• no wayyy, I wouldn't even date a guy under 21

• Nope. I'm too old to go to prison.

• Ladies don't date boys

What Guys Said 0