How to Let a Guy Know You Want Him To Kiss You?

I know that I could just kiss him...but I've never kissed anyone before, and don't know how to initiate it...

This guy I've been going out with...I think he likes me...he hasn't made any moves, though...He does the basic polite guy things, like holds open doors, pulls out my chairs...opens my car door, etc.

I initiated two hugs the last time we hung out...

He had opportunities to at least put his arm around me while we were in the planetarium...he didn't...

So, besides me making the first move...are there any other hints?

Most Helpful Guy

• language works well with men

say "kiss me!"

it can go any number of ways from there, such as:

- kiss me!

- what, right now?

- kiss me!

- wait, X-files reruns are on, this is a great one, can we do it in a commercial break?

- kiss me!

- I can't - God is watching us here. Let's get indoors.

- kiss me!

- chmhhffrhlthpp-ffffhhh-mrglrflphhthnmfgphlppfh

• Ok...you are right...I think the only way it's going to happen is if I tell him...The weird thing is...he's sort of doing a 180 degree turn in seeing me...because the last girl he was with...was the "easy" girl in school...a pretty blond girl...and I'm like the class nun...so I'm not sure if he is hesitant because of that...I'll have to try it, I suppose.

What Guys Said 1

• A few suggestions: (1) get in his personal space (2) initiate a hug and allow it to linger for for longer than a a hug would reasonably last for people who are just friends, (3) hold his hand.

What Girls Said 1

• sit on a couch, and get closer and closer to him, so both of you are sorta slanting towards the middle of the couch with your heads, and then turn to him and just stare because when he turns you will both be very very close (at least you're heads will). ha ha that's how most people start it. haha. there is a possibility he chickens out, but if he likes you I don't think he will.