Guys what is your text or message limit before you think a girl is crazy?

I ended things with my guy today..but I may have ended it crazily lol. I know it doesn't matter now, we're done but I wonder if he thinks I am nuts..so I texted him 4 times today and no response which led me to end things (a lot of other reasons his led to the break uo..just this was the last straw) I sent him a fb saying I was dobe..it was a good one. he didn't respond..few hours later sent him another one asking him why he did the things he did..nothing! I sent one last message saying I don't know why I sent those last two and sorry it had to end this way & maybe he should block me on fb so Ii don't send anymore messages..never responded nor did he block me. I then defriended him. Oh and we were friends with benefits not dating and I hadnt seen him in months so all of you thinking I dumped my boyfriend over fb nope lol. so how crazy do I look?

And I can see when he reads my messages so I know he read them

Most Helpful Guy

• None of that is very crazy. So he didn't block you. HE was fine with it. He sounds like he was ready for the break up, so he just accepted that you were maybe a little upset and unsure of what to say to him. There was no drama from his side because he understood what you were going through. He felt pretty much the same way!

What Guys Said 2

• I wouldn't say you are nut after reading that each message is a few hours apart. He probably want it that way but not man enough to end it himself.

• honestly, you sound pretty crazy... you wouldn't stop trying to talk to him. I know its annoying when someone doesn't text you back, but 4 times in one day, he's ignoring you for a reason: 1. you text him way too much 2. something happened that made him mad at you 3. he's actually doing something where he can't text you back. And then you messaged him, told him it was ending and defriended him. That sounds a little crazy, and yeah you did dump him over Facebook.

What Girls Said 2

• Hey I just want to know what was the end result with you two cause I'm sorta going through this same thing now

• I think you should just stop text him he getts them and reads them,

• I'm curious to know what ended up happening with you two because I'm pretty much going through the same thing now