Why do girls have the need to talk on the phone so much?

myself I can't really hold a conversation over the phone just weird like that. I just feel awkward and kind of put on the spot and my mind draws a blank. I find it easier to talk face to face. my ex was always like that.

i could talk for a max of say 20 mins, but a lot of people I know can just talk for 1-2 hours, I don't even know how they pull that off.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not all girls are like that. I also dislike talking over the phone cause I just get bored as there's no face to match to the voice in real life. I always end up drawing pictures while talking over the phone and using words like "yes", "yeah, "no" while they carry on and on and on about things.

What Girls Said 5

• For me, it's easier too to talk face to face. I rarely call my friends, or just to meet up when I don't feel like texting. But when I notice my best friend feels bad or there's something wrong and I can't come over, I'll call her. Or when they call I always pick up, lol, but then there's usually a reason why they call.

• I think it totally depends on the girl.I am not like that but my sis is.Even after she came home from date still she will text with her bf.I find it weird and silly.

• I'm the same as you. My guy always wants to talk on the phone! I actually don't like talking on the phone.

• we are girls we like to gossip either phone or in person..we just need someone to talk to 24.7

• Because men lack the advanced social development of women?

What Guys Said 5

• That's a rethorical question. link

• Women and men think differently. A woman's brain tends to be physiologically different than a male's brain. The corpus callosum in her brain tends to be larger to enable a greater ability for her left and right brain to communicate with each other which is why she can multitask much better than a guy can. Also, women tend to form friendships with each other by talking with each other while guys usually form friendships by doing things with each other such as playing a sport. Sometimes the act of talking for a woman is a major stress relief as for a guy a better stress relief would tend to be a physical activity. My best suggestion for you as a guy especially if you want a lasting relationship is to learn to really listen to what she's saying to you and let her talk when she needs to talk.

• Because their weird creatures and something's can not be explained.

• Women are more open to talk about issues than men are, in general.

• bitchez be crazy, bro!