What should I text a guy I haven't seen in about a year?

i haven't seen this guy since the last day of the 2011 school year. we both like each other and I really wan't to see him again, I've known him for 3 years and we met at chuck-e cheese. I don't wanna seem like a creeper and say something... creepy. HELP!

What Guys Said 2

• "Hi, how are you doing?" doesn't sound creepy --- at least it won't to him.

• If you haven't seen or spoken to him in a year, how do you know he still likes you? Or have you been creepin his Facebook page? lol I would just say something like this "Hey, how are you? I have been thinking about you a lot lately and was wondering how you have been, I would love to get together sometime and catch up :)"

• 1) he doesn't have a Facebook, 2) that still sounds a little creepy to me considering our history, 3) last time I saw him he really liked me, I know it

• Well I wasn't sure on the history about you two, so just say hello and ask how he has been

What Girls Said 0